We are offering a Transitional Interim Pastor Training at the Kentucky Baptist Convention building on November 23-24, 2015 that will equip men of God to provide leadership for worship services, supply basic pastoral care, and guide a congregation through the inherent complexities, challenges, and opportunities during the interim time.
The workshop will help participants focus on:
- The role and responsibilities of a transitional interim pastor
- The transition process
- Assessing the church’s history
- Assessing the church’s current realities
- Strategic preparation for the church’s future
- Preaching and teaching during the interim
- Conflict management and congregational healing
- Supporting the search committee
- Preparing the church for the next pastor
- Leaving gracefully
Cost is $100 per person. For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 502-489-5731.