I just completed my second book this year by Craig Groeschel. My motto for the future is “if Craig writes it, I’ll read it.” Obviously, I like his writing. He is transparent, honest, humble, risky, raw, and sometimes downright hillarious!
In his book, Confessions of a Pastor, Craig makes several confessions that many of us could make. Although the book is a must read for any pastor wanting to improve, the book would help any believer trying to grow as a disciple of Christ.
Here are nine confessions from the book:
- I can’t stand a lot of Christians.
- I have to work hard to stay sexually pure.
- Most of the time I feel incredibly lonely.
- I hate prayer meetings.
- I worry almost all the time.
- Sometimes I doubt God.
- I feel completely inadequate.
- I stink at handling criticism.
- I’m afraid of failure.
Sound interesting? The chapters are even better than the titles. Go ahead, buy the book!