I’m really excited to announce that we have developed a brand new Kentucky Baptist Convention Ministry Job Board. The site has a fresh new look, but more importantly, it will serve churches and ministers more effectively. Here are a few of the features of the new site:
- Churches can post positions directly on the site. A church can personalize their listing by adding a video, logo, website, and personal information of various kinds.
- Ministers can post a resume directly on the site. Along with their resume, they can include a sermon video, social media accounts, along with other personal information.
- Ministers can search for positions through a variety of filters including location, position, size, and salary.
- Churches can search for resumes posted on the site and include them in their ministry search.
- The new site will provide faster service and more precise search results.
Since the Ministry Job Board is brand new, it will take a while to populate the site with ministry positions and resumes. In a sense, the new site cuts out the middle person for faster, more accurate results. Of course, we’re still here to assist with any aspect of the process.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Peggy Berry at email@example.com or at 502-432-6944.